With cosmetic surgeries you can achieve amazingly dramatic results within a few weeks, but many of us rather seek for less radical and more natural ways to boost our appearance, without the downsides (pain, health complications and cost implications) of an operation. There are plenty of non-surgical, lifting skin tightening techniques that promise to improve the texture and firmness of the most problematic areas such as the face, chest and the neck. Most of these procedures aim to rev up your skin through collagen stimulation in all layers of the skin.
Lifting skin tightening medical treatments can tackle a number of age and environment related skin problems:
- Sagging skin that has lost its elasticity
- Skin damage
- Wrinkles, crow’s feet
- Dull, colorless complexion
What Are the Most Popular Lifting Skin Tightening Techniques?
Skin-rejuvenation without plastic surgery sounds too nice to be true. Cosmetic medical treatments promise you nothing less but that. With the help of advanced technology these treatments can reach the deeper layers of your skin and affect from inside out. Energy based lifting skin tightening and peeling techniques calculate on your skin’s natural healing capacity to produce new skin tissue and collagen. Do not forget that you can only expect visible results after repeated session of treatments and most unfold their effect over the course of 3-4 months.
- Injectable dermal fillers – give back fullness and volume to the skin with the power of hyaluronic acid and other biodegradable substances. Restylane and Juvaderm are the most popular treatments on the market.
- Chemical peels
- Botox injections – are a family of muscle relaxing substances injected at strategic points for lifting skin tightening effect.
Energy-based lifting skin tightening methods:
- Laser collagen stimulation procedures – Ablative and non-ablative laser techniques can access deeper layers and stimulate natural collagen production, which is the body’s natural healing reaction to external impact.
- Ultrasound stimulation (Ultherapy)
- Light energy
- Radiofrequency treatments
- Infrared light energy
- Laser Lipolysis